All students are encouraged to take pride in belonging to Mount Rogers Primary School by wearing school
uniform or colour code (red and black).
New uniforms are available from Workin' Gear Schools
(www.WorkinGear.com.au), and hats can be ordered online via the canteen (www.flexischools.com.au), or
purchased from the office (cash only).
- black shorts, netball style skirt, skort or trousers
- black track pants
- black and white check gingham poly-cotton, short sleeve dress
- red polo shirt (with collar), with or without school logo
- white or black socks
- red or black broad brimmed or sun safe bucket hat
- red polo fleece jumper
- black or white shoes
- no jewellery or makeup (sleepers/studs are acceptable)
- year 6 students may order a special polo shirt
Mt Rogers Student Dress Standard and Colour Code policy can be found here.