All students are expected to wear school uniform or colour code and take pride in being a part of Mount Rogers Primary School. Examples of the uniform are on display in our front foyer. New uniforms are available through the uniform shop, which is located in the front corridor of the school and open each Monday from 2:30 - 3:15. These are ordered through The Uniform Shop at Kippax.
• Black shorts, netball style skirt, skort or trousers
• Black track pants
• Black and white check gingham poly-cotton, short sleeve dress
• Red polo shirt (with collar), with or without school logo
• White or black socks
• Black or red broad brimmed or bucket hat for ALL students
• Red polo fleece jumper
• Black or white shoes
• No jewellery or makeup (sleeper/studs are acceptable)
Mt Rogers Student Dress Standard and Colour Code policy can be found here.